6 Amazing Facts about Magento Website Development Which You Ever Came Across
Started in 2008, Magento is now one of the best web development platforms online. It has gained the interest of millions in such a short span of time. It is the most used Ecommerce platforms that are available in the market. Each and everything from website’s layout to its storefront can be customized which enable a business to enlarge its boundaries of creativity and innovation so as to create an incredible experience of shopping. But, there are few facts that we don’t yet know but we should know about Magento. This article will talk about all those aspects.
1. Magento tends to offer two editions to public out of which one is paid and one is free. Magento community is the edition that comes for free while to take the benefit of Magento Enterprise you will have to pay. The base codes for both the editions are same but the enterprise version comes with better support and functionality. There also came an edition known as Magento Go but it isn’t available now.
2. EBay acquires Magento. According to the latest surveys, it has been found out that Magento is the most popular ecommerce development platform with 26% of shares and this is the fourth year where this phenomenon is still present and running the same as it was in past four years.
3. At the time of payment options or handling, shipping and product customization, Magento tends to be very nimble as it is the most flexible platform. From the point of view of intuitive administrative interface Magento allows one to manage the functionality, content and appearance of the store.
4. The cost of the outsourcing that is required for setting up of one’s online store comes down to a very great level and this is due to the availability of the n number of Magento developers. Along with the assistance of enthusiastic community of Magento which is always on their toes to help you and the operation to the Magento community edition becomes undemanding. Further, people should also consider all the n number of benefits and facilities that this platform provides when they hear any of the complaint regarding its performance. Because in this resource hungry world the volume of transaction is very large while the platform tends to fall short of it.
5. Magento tends to be easily adaptable and extensible and this is due to the availability more than five thousand extensions. And because of the availability of these extensions the store owners can tailor their stores so as to meet the requirements of their businesses.
6. Magento is based on a framework known as Zend framework which applies the conventions of model view controller architecture and object oriented programming. And because of these aspects there is easy to maintain and glitch free coding. Magento was practically designed and initiated to discover the advantages of operating a multi server setup in a crowded environment so that the number of web servers can be scaled. And so to handle the large volume of requests becomes convenient. Further, the performance and functioning of your business can be increased considerably by increasing the number of nodes.